When using your QlikView solution, you face the following challenges?
- Performance problems
- Lack of data quality
- Limited expertise
- Target group-oriented visualization
- Respecting the BI Governance
This does not need to be! In cooperation with leading international QlikView partners and independent experts, we developed a customized approach to optimize your QlikView environment: the Health Check for QlikView.
The Health Check for QlikView builds on best practices around the design, the data model and the resulting performance and efficiency increase of a QlikView system. Since it is individually customized on your status quo, the focus can be put on different, freely selectable subject areas and priorities.
Arbitrary topics (excerpt)
- Best Practices for QlikView: Data modeling (multidimensional), staging and layering, GUI design and analysis logic, naming conventions, dimensions and formulas, test data management (data masking) reporting with QlikView
- Professionalisation of the development process: Application redesign, application frameworks, template creation, application lifecycle management
- Server / Publisher: configuration, administration, clustering and load balancing, system monitoring
- License management and optimization
- User groups /rights
Our appraoch – Your benefit
This workshop can be carried out preventative in regularly recurring intervals or last-minute in critical situations. The multistage procedure developed by TIQ Solutions follows a holistic approach. The implementation of the single phases depends on the actual need and thus is perfectly shapeable to the individual needs of the customer.
- Selection and coordination of the workshop options
- Kick-off meeting to conduct a problem analysis
- Performance and memory analysis of the implementation
- Use case reflection
- Consolidating of the application landscape
As implementation partner of Qlik we have many years of experience in the implementation, further development and optimization of QlikView.