Qlik Sense Deep Dive in New York and Atlanta
The Sense Deep Dive is back! Join us for 3-day Qlik Sense training hosted in New York (2018/09/12 – 2018/09/14) ) or Atlanta (2018/09/17 – 2018/09/19).
Choose from five different tracks in which we will focus on five independent topics for three days:.
- Advanced Analytics – Speaker: Ralf Becher (Prinicple Big Data and BI Consultant | TIQ Solutions)
- Advanced Extension Development – Speaker: Konrad Mattheis (CTO and BI Specialist | Akquinet GmbH)
- Advanced Scripting – Speaker: Alexander Nagler (BI Consultant and Solution Architect | Akquinet GmbH)
- Extensions for Beginners – Speaker: Speros Kokenes (Visual Analytics, Practice Lead) | Axis Group)
- Advanced Security Rules – Speaker: Robert Weber (BI Conultant | Akquinet)
The intensive training with practical methods, know-how and tried-and-tested tips is specially designed according to the content interests and organisational needs of Qlik Sense developers and is led by current Qlik Luminaries.
Dive with us into the depths of your data and collect valuable data treasures.
Qlik Sense Deep Dive – New York
September 12-14, 2018
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
500 Harbor Boulevard
Weehawken, NJ 07086
Qlik Sense Deep Dive – Atlanta
September 17-19, 2018
255 Courtland Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30303
You can’t be there? It doesn’t matter! The Qlik experts also conduct the training in-house. Get advice now!